The Core of Darkness The Core of Darkness

Mmm pretty boring

The game becomes monotonous and music didn't help very much, but was a good game overall, good luck next time make sure to get a cool music.

Cat Astro Phi Cat Astro Phi

Great game

First time i played it looked like a dumb game but i really enjoyed how the whole map exploded, aside restarting all the time kept me playing until it finished, great game overal. Music gave me a headache but was awesome too, congratulations : D

Sydney Shark Sydney Shark

Awesome game

Good to see a sequel. I like this one too.

Double Edge Double Edge

I liked it

In my opinion this deserved an award but was daily 6th. Aside monster basement games. This was really enjoyable. I beat all the game with the female character. How? Increasing the speed, running and trowing the arrows. The game had a few bugs but nothing for blam you.

Abusive Review Guide 2 Abusive Review Guide 2

Really nice but i have some questions...

Very useful to me. But i could add some pics and do better buttons for the next one if you gonna make another1 but still very useful. However some info is missing for me . E.g: What happens when a review is abusive but scores 10? or when it scores 4 or 3... is still abusive?
I don't know if its accurate but what happens when the authors reply and insult, flood or do text pictures or whatever , is not that a waste of review space? Why you can't post abusive reviews of your own flashes? And finally, i used 2 accounts to flag some 100% abusive reviews but one lose w.p. and became a garbage wistle, the another one was still bronce but i am sure it lose points too. I didn't know that it was forbidden . Thanks in advance for all and excuse me for the questions...

RohantheBarbarian responds:

If a review is really abusive e.g. "the author is a fucking fag" then it doesn't matter if the score is 10, 0 or whatever, it's still abusive.

Sadly no matter how abusive the author's reply may be, it can't be flagged.

Reviewing your own submissions is forbidden, so abusing your own would probably get you banned.

As for flagging abusive flashes and losing a whistle level, the most likely explanation is either that they weren't fully abusive or else some other reviews caused this.

Thanks for reviewing.

1111 1111

Awesome!

No lo puedo creer! Conseguiste el award! :O !!!!
Bueno felicidades y continua así!!!! (12/12)

Make a Madness Character Make a Madness Character

I found i glitch! or is a secret???

Well go to the blood part, at down and clic the horizontal blood stain, press but dont drop. Then move, there are a lot of sprites hidden :D like clawns, maximun ninja and an extra background! Nice dress up btw

Dekuboy responds:

Is it a glitch? Or is it a secret? That's open to interpretation. Thanks for the review.

Barricades! Barricades!

3514 until i get bored

Nice game and original but a bit borig. You should try with some more thing and better graphix, but overall was really good :D Luck!

Worldscaper Worldscaper

Good game

Well was nice, actually not perfect but enought. Just make better graphics better and fix the audio because it finishes.

Battleships Battleships

I've won

Very addictive! I play it for several hours (really!!) If it were faster could be better! Now im gonna continue playing! :D